Special Needs for Christmas and the New Year
We work hard to provide a safe, welcoming place for children and families to heal. People often ask what kinds of items we need the most, but the answer is simple — we need what you need.
Things like toilet paper and toothpaste that run out. A cozy pair of pajamas, slippers and a warm blanket for cold nights. Towels for your morning shower.
Cheyenne River Indian Outreach gratefully accepts a variety of household items to be used for our shelters and to help women establish a safe home of their own.
Right now, we are in desperate need of winter clothing — cold weather has arrived on the South Dakota Plains!
- All things Winter! This includes warm jackets in all sizes, boots, hats, gloves and scarves.
- Sports bras
- Women’s panties & socks
- Twin bedding — mattress pads, sheets, comforters and pillows
- Bath towel
- Hand towels
- Wash cloths
- Disposable diapers in all sizes
- Baby wipes
- Liquid hand soap
- Laundry items like detergent and dryer sheets
- Facial tissue
- Women’s deodorant
- Hair brushes
- Hair combs
- Hair ties
- Children’s toys: ages 0-13
- Table top toys: ages 3-13
- Drawing supplies all ages
Items can be shipped to:
Cheyenne River Indian Outreach
121 Landmark Ave.
Eagle Butte, SD 57625
Pilamaya — thank you — for your support!Back to news stories »