A Year of Gratitude
A message from Greg:
2016 was filled with blessings for Cheyenne River Indian Outreach! I am a true believer in giving thanks even in tough times because God gave it to you, so it’s in His plan for you! God doesn’t give us anything we can’t handle or that wasn’t intended for us. As Psalm 136:1 tells us, “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever.”
We are thankful for so many good things:
- For the Child Services Center, St. Joseph’s Indian School, and our board for being here for the youth.
- For the Priests of the Sacred Heart who founded our organization.
- For the caseworkers at the South Dakota Department of Social Services for being so supportive of the youth who reside at the Cheyenne River Indian Outreach Youth Center.
- For the staff at Cheyenne River Indian Outreach who are so compassionate to all our clients, past and present.
- For our training in First Aid and mental health, to help us meet the needs of the victims of violence who come to us for help.
I am especially grateful to the donors who make our work possible. Together, we are changing lives!
Enjoy the holiday season,
Director, Cheyenne River Indian Outreach