"I wanted my child to have a better education — that's why I sent her to St. Joseph's Indian School."
Top reasons for attending St. Joseph’s based on new student applications:
- We’re homeless — need something better for my kids that I can’t offer right now
- Get away from the violence in the schools here
- Current living environment is not safe
- Learn about her culture/be proud of who she is
- Mom went to school here
- Like the schooling my other kids got
- Child has always wanted to come
- Mom unemployed
- To give my kids a good experience
- Can’t afford to put them in extra activities at his current school
- All St. Joseph’s had to offer academically, responsibility, respect, culture
- Better education that will help her reach her capabilities
- Heard great things about the school
- New experiences and better education, a safe place
Tax-deductible donations from people around the country give the Native American children at St. Joseph’s Indian School a safe, stable home and school environment.
The assistance of so many people make St. Joseph’s Indian School a valuable resource for the Native American community.