Because of generous friends, we can reach out to Lakota (Sioux) children and their families since 1927.
- Admission and all services to Native American children and families remained free.
- Outreach programs continued on the Cheyenne River, Lower Brule and Crow Creek reservations.
- Private individuals continued to provide nearly
all our support.
- Our cost to raise a dollar for fiscal year 2017 was approximately $.33.
- Donor development is the process and programs required to find new donors.
- Fundraising defines our efforts and responsibilities to current donors.