A memorial gift is a wonderful and loving way to honor someone special in your life. Memorial gifts can also express your congratulations to a loved one on a special occasion, birthday or anniversary.
Besides paying tribute to a loved one, memorial gifts to St. Joseph's Indian School provide quality education and top-notch care to precious Lakota (Sioux) children.
Ways to remember your loved ones:
Honor gifts — Express your congratulations to honor someone on that special occasion, birthday or anniversary. The person being honored will receive a notification of your gift.
Memorial gift — Remember a loved one or a friend who has passed.
- The family will receive a special book with the name of the enrollment
- A blessed prayer card
In Lieu of Flowers — Sending flowers is a common way to extend comfort to family and friends when a loved one dies. However, more people are asking their loved ones to share a gift with St. Joseph's Lakota children in place of flowers.
- Memorializes a loved one through prayer.
- Reminds family and friends of your prayerful respect and compassion.
- Provides for the needs of Lakota (Sioux) youngsters at St. Joseph's.
- When you share a gift with St. Joseph's Indian School in lieu of flowers, we will:
- Send a card on your behalf to the loved one's family.
- Enroll the deceased in our prayer program.
- Remember your loved one in our monthly Novena.
- Send a special acknowledgement letter from Fr. Anthony.
- Use your gift wisely to provide for the daily needs of the Lakota boys and girls in our care.
Founder's Memorial — Your name or the name of a loved one you wish to honor will be engraved on a brass plate and placed on our Founder's Memorial plaque. The plaque is displayed in Our Lady of the Sioux Chapel as a lasting tribute.
- Engraved brass plate displayed in Our Lady of the Sioux Chapel
- $500 memorial gift
For more information about memorials please contact us at 1-800-584-9200 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.