In Lieu of Flowers
Sending flowers is a common way to extend comfort to family and friends when a loved one dies. However, more people are asking their loved ones to share a gift with St. Joseph’s Lakota children in place of flowers.
A gift in lieu of flowers:
- Memorializes a loved one through prayer.
- Reminds family and friends of your prayerful respect and compassion.
- Provides for the needs of Lakota (Sioux) youngsters at St. Joseph’s.
When you share a gift with St. Joseph’s Indian School in lieu of flowers, we will:
- Send a card on your behalf to the loved one's family.
- Enroll the deceased in our prayer program.
- Remember your loved one in our monthly Novena.
- Use your gift wisely to provide for the daily needs of the Lakota boys and girls in our care.
You will also receive a special acknowledgement letter from Fr. Anthony.
Please accept the following gift as a donation in lieu of flowers for my loved one.
Who should we notify concerning this gift in lieu of flowers?:
Credit Card Information:
Checking Account Information:
Once you click the Submit button below, you will be redirected to the PayPal website to complete the transaction.